Rule One Proteins, LLC seeks a talented athlete program and marketing coordinator to join its internal marketing team. This individual will work out of the Chicago, IL office to help manage ongoing marketing projects/calendars, marketing campaigns, work with e-commerce sales/marketing, manage/expand current athlete/influencer programs and participate with organizing brand trade shows/product demos. Qualified candidates: a) will possess the skills and experience necessary to creatively and effectively communicate desired messaging through visual means; b) are highly attentive to detail; c) work proactively and efficiently even in situations when direction may be vague or limited; d) are flexible and willingly accept constructive feedback.
Office, full time, salary
1-3 Years Marketing
- Manage/expand current athlete program and influencer programs
- Assist in scheduling product demos for customers
- Oversee marketing calendars for new products, promotions, ecommerce sales, etc.
- Plan and work various tradeshows
- Working independently and in collaborative teams to manage projects effectively and within approved budgets
- Building and managing relationships with vendors – acting as a primary contact for feedback, requesting samples & quotations, etc.
- Have a well-rounded experience across different channels (advertising, signage, web, email, social media, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and concisely through visual, verbal, and written means
- Have knowledge of Adobe CC (Ps, Ai, Id, etc.), MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and social media
- Work well independently and in cross functional teams
- Are proactive, meticulous, and efficient
- Have a proven track record of on-time project delivery
- Have an affinity for nutrition and healthy lifestyle
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits