International Sales Account Manager
Office, full time, salary
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Rule One Proteins, LLC seeks a talented sales representative to join its internal sales team. This individual will work out of the Chicago, IL office to manage assigned territory including current accounts and prospect new customers.
- Effectively identify new business opportunities including new markets, customers and areas of growth.
- Foster and nurture relationships with existing key customer accounts.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers to close new accounts.
- Assist in planning and working various trade shows.
- Work independently and in collaborative teams to manage projects effectively
- Familiar and skilled at selling, servicing and closing accounts over the phone.
- Effective influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills together with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, with the ability to inspire and be inspired by many different types of people and roles.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, growing company with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Have an understanding for nutrition and healthy lifestyle (knowledge of sports nutrition industry preferred).
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position Type: Internal office