Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Office, full time, salary
Greater Chicago Area/Western Suburbs
1-3 years of administrative assistant experience
Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and SAP.
High school diploma or equivalent education
Rule 1 Proteins™, LLC seeks a detail oriented and efficient Administrative Assistant to join its growing team. Working in the Chicago, IL office, this individual will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The Administrative Assistant will support management and sales team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The ideal candidate will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Candidate will possess the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Provides detail oriented administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Customer service duties including responding to emails/telephone calls.
- Schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Order entry and invoicing for E-Commerce, International and Domestic Sales.
- Responsible for preparing documents for product registration and shipping/logistics.
- Assists Accounting Team with A/P and A/R statements.
- Organizes daily shipping reports.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and SAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position Type: Internal office