Office, full time, salary
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Rule 1 Proteins™, LLC seeks a talented Brand Manager to join its internal marketing team. Working out of the Chicago, IL office, this individual will help develop and execute a wide variety of marketing activities to help build the RULE 1 brand. Qualified candidates will possess the skills and experience necessary to: a) develop effective, measurable marketing plans, and execute them efficiently; b) lead, develop, and build a small creative team; c) identify and deliver growth strategies based upon consumer insights; and d) adeptly communicate and collaborate with internal teams and external parties (e.g., customers, vendors, agencies)
- Leading internal marketing and design resources to ensure timely delivery of agreed projects/tactics
- Concepting promotional pieces such as flyers, coupons, catalogs, product literature, and print advertising campaigns.
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Constructing and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing business cases, competitive analyses, press releases, executive summaries, performance reports, promotional calendars, and other marketing communications
- Overseeing social media, e-mail database, website, and trade event activation; safeguarding that all activities are consistent with brand voice and company philosophy
- Estimating profit margins and executing new product launch plans
- Assisting with external agencies
- Organizing and conducting qualitative and quantitative market research
- Participating in the development of growth strategies for the Rule 1 brand including product pipeline, lifecycle, positioning, and pricing.
- Have a degree in marketing, advertising, or other closely related field.
- Possess 3+ years of marketing experience, with at least 1 year of previous supervisory responsibility.
- Exhibit strong creativity, problem solving capabilities, and organizational skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely through verbal and written means
- Are proficient with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other SM platforms; fluency with Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Adobe CC, Survey Monkey, SAP, and other software a plus
- Work well independently and in cross functional teams
- Are pragmatic, self-directed, and able to lead and motivate others
- Have a proven track record of on-time project delivery (results oriented)
- Have an affinity for nutrition and an active, healthy lifestyle
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position Type: Internal office