Office, full time, salary
Rule One Proteins, LLC seeks a talented designer to join its internal marketing team. This individual will work out of the Aurora, IL office to help create concepts, designs, logos, icons, renderings, and illustrations for a wide variety of promotional materials including product packaging, digital assets, print advertisements, billboards, signage, catalogs, flyers, and branded gear & swag. Qualified candidates: a) will possess the skills and experience necessary to creatively and effectively communicate desired messaging through visual means; b) are highly attentive to detail; c) work proactively and efficiently even in situations when direction may be vague or limited; d) are flexible and willingly accept constructive feedback
- Conceptualizing and creating visuals, designs, logos, icons, renderings, and illustrations for product packaging, digital assets, print advertisements, billboards, signage, catalogs, flyers, branded gear/swag, tradeshows & events, corporate identity, etc.
- Successfully executing creative materials from concept through production, including end-to-end file preparation and final press checks
- Working independently and in collaborative teams to manage projects effectively and within approved budgets
- Building and managing relationships with print vendors – acting as a primary contact for feedback, requesting samples & quotations, evaluating colors & substrates, etc.
- Are highly creative and have a degree in graphic design
- Possess 1-2 years of graphic design experience with a creative agency or consumer branded goods, or services, company.
- Have a well-rounded portfolio, which includes print and digital work examples across different channels (advertising, signage, web, email, social media, etc.)
- Communicate clearly and concisely through visual, verbal, and written means
- Are proficient with Adobe CC (Ps, Ai, Id, etc.), MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and social media.
- Work well independently and in cross functional teams
- Are proactive, meticulous, and efficient.
- Have a proven track record of on-time project delivery
- Have an affinity for nutrition and healthy lifestyle
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits