Office, full time, salary
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Rule 1 Proteins™, LLC is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its internal marketing team, based in downtown Chicago, IL. This individual will assist the Brand Manager and senior management with the implementation and execution of the company’s marketing strategy and brand activation activities. Qualified candidates will possess the skills and experience necessary to: a) efficiently organize and prioritize a wide range of projects including: new product introductions, website updates, trade events, sales promotions, digital marketing, and social media; b) effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams and external parties (e.g., customers, vendors, agencies); c) create summary reports and competitive analyses; and d) motivate internally and work autonomously with limited direction, when necessary.
- Coordinating day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of assigned tasks and marketing projects
- Clearly communicating marketing priorities to ensure that resources are applied to most important projects first
- Monitoring progress of active projects and re-prioritizing marketing activities when needed
- Scheduling and leading relevant meetings and conference calls
- Recording meeting minutes, summarizing action items, and following up with responsible parties to help keep projects on track.
- Proofreading product packaging and marketing materials such as product literature, coupons, catalogs, social media posts, press releases, advertising assets, etc.
- Assisting with the creation of promotional pieces such as flyers, coupons, catalogs, product literature, and print advertising campaigns.
- Preparing reports, analyses, emails, letters, and presentations
- Assisting with trade events, product demos, photography/videography sessions, advertising agencies, and market research, as needed
- Have a degree in marketing, advertising, project management, or other closely related field.
- Possess 2+ years of directly-related marketing experience
- Exhibit exceptional communication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving capabilities
- Are proficient with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other SM platforms; fluency with SAP. Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Adobe CC, Survey Monkey, and other software a plus
- Work well independently and in cross functional teams
- Are pragmatic, self-directed, and able to motivate others
- Are results orientated and have a proven track record of on-time project delivery
- Have an affinity for nutrition and an active, healthy lifestyle
RULE ONE OFFERS:
- A fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment within the rapidly growing sports nutrition and functional nutrition industry
- Extensive opportunity for personal development and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Position Type: Internal office